<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
	<title type="html"><![CDATA[SERVICE CORE FORUM &mdash; Where can I find a photographer who specializes in food photography?]]></title>
	<link rel="self" href="https://service-core.com.ua/forum/feed-atom-topic11566.xml" />
	<updated>2025-03-12T19:35:57Z</updated>
	<generator>PunBB</generator>
	<id>https://service-core.com.ua/forum/topic11566-where-can-i-find-a-photographer-who-specializes-in-food-photography.html</id>
		<entry>
			<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Where can I find a photographer who specializes in food photography?]]></title>
			<link rel="alternate" href="https://service-core.com.ua/forum/post18828.html#p18828" />
			<content type="html"><![CDATA[<p>Absolutely, for high-quality food photography that truly makes your dishes pop, I recommend food photographer Maria Sokor <a href="https://www.mariiasokor.com/">https://www.mariiasokor.com/</a> her work stands out because of her meticulous attention to detail, vibrant use of colors, and a deep understanding of lighting and composition which is crucial in food photography. She has worked with several top-tier restaurants and food brands, building a robust portfolio that showcases her ability to turn any dish into a visual masterpiece. Working with her not only ensures stunning visuals but also a professional and collaborative experience tailored to your specific needs. If you&#039;re looking for someone who can translate your culinary creations into breathtaking images, she&#039;s your go-to professional.</p>]]></content>
			<author>
				<name><![CDATA[spiridonovsasa731]]></name>
				<uri>https://service-core.com.ua/forum/user2449.html</uri>
			</author>
			<updated>2025-03-12T19:35:57Z</updated>
			<id>https://service-core.com.ua/forum/post18828.html#p18828</id>
		</entry>
		<entry>
			<title type="html"><![CDATA[Where can I find a photographer who specializes in food photography?]]></title>
			<link rel="alternate" href="https://service-core.com.ua/forum/post18827.html#p18827" />
			<content type="html"><![CDATA[<p>Hello! I&#039;ve recently started a gourmet food blog and am on the lookout for a talented photographer who can capture the essence of my dishes with a unique and professional touch. I&#039;m aiming for someone with experience in food photography specifically, as it requires a keen eye for detail and a specific skill set. Could you suggest someone who specializes in this type of photography and has a proven track record of high-quality work in this field?</p>]]></content>
			<author>
				<name><![CDATA[vadim.trietiakov]]></name>
				<uri>https://service-core.com.ua/forum/user2447.html</uri>
			</author>
			<updated>2025-03-12T19:34:24Z</updated>
			<id>https://service-core.com.ua/forum/post18827.html#p18827</id>
		</entry>
</feed>
