<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
	<channel>
		<title><![CDATA[SERVICE CORE FORUM &mdash; Where can I find a photographer who specializes in food photography?]]></title>
		<link>https://service-core.com.ua/forum/topic11566-where-can-i-find-a-photographer-who-specializes-in-food-photography.html</link>
		<atom:link href="https://service-core.com.ua/forum/feed-rss-topic11566.xml" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
		<description><![CDATA[Недавние сообщения в теме «Where can I find a photographer who specializes in food photography?».]]></description>
		<lastBuildDate>Wed, 12 Mar 2025 19:35:57 +0000</lastBuildDate>
		<generator>PunBB</generator>
		<item>
			<title><![CDATA[Re: Where can I find a photographer who specializes in food photography?]]></title>
			<link>https://service-core.com.ua/forum/post18828.html#p18828</link>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Absolutely, for high-quality food photography that truly makes your dishes pop, I recommend food photographer Maria Sokor <a href="https://www.mariiasokor.com/">https://www.mariiasokor.com/</a> her work stands out because of her meticulous attention to detail, vibrant use of colors, and a deep understanding of lighting and composition which is crucial in food photography. She has worked with several top-tier restaurants and food brands, building a robust portfolio that showcases her ability to turn any dish into a visual masterpiece. Working with her not only ensures stunning visuals but also a professional and collaborative experience tailored to your specific needs. If you&#039;re looking for someone who can translate your culinary creations into breathtaking images, she&#039;s your go-to professional.</p>]]></description>
			<author><![CDATA[null@example.com (spiridonovsasa731)]]></author>
			<pubDate>Wed, 12 Mar 2025 19:35:57 +0000</pubDate>
			<guid>https://service-core.com.ua/forum/post18828.html#p18828</guid>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title><![CDATA[Where can I find a photographer who specializes in food photography?]]></title>
			<link>https://service-core.com.ua/forum/post18827.html#p18827</link>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Hello! I&#039;ve recently started a gourmet food blog and am on the lookout for a talented photographer who can capture the essence of my dishes with a unique and professional touch. I&#039;m aiming for someone with experience in food photography specifically, as it requires a keen eye for detail and a specific skill set. Could you suggest someone who specializes in this type of photography and has a proven track record of high-quality work in this field?</p>]]></description>
			<author><![CDATA[null@example.com (vadim.trietiakov)]]></author>
			<pubDate>Wed, 12 Mar 2025 19:34:24 +0000</pubDate>
			<guid>https://service-core.com.ua/forum/post18827.html#p18827</guid>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>
